The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for members of The Immortals, a Christian League of Legends clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pretty Big Prayer Request

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ThePrankster
Admin
ThePrankster

Pretty Big Prayer Request Empty
PostSubject: Pretty Big Prayer Request   Pretty Big Prayer Request I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 4:46 pm

- Ok, my parents are having a real hard time with their mortgage. Over $1800 a month. The bank screwed em over after they tried to get it lowered. So, financially they are in a bad spot.

- My Aunt Fran died. My uncle Patrick drinks a lot, and they are separated. My aunt Fran was crazy and let raccoons live in their house. During this time, she was also dying of kidney failure/diabetes. Together, they have a child, Giny that lived with my Aunt Fran.

- Since my aunt's heart gave out my parents are taking my uncle Patrick, and cousin Giny under their wings. They are now living with my family.

- They need to get my cousin counseling after living with a crazy person (my aunt), and raccoons.

- My Moms car had major issues. They have to take out the engine and stuff, because it is a huge issue.

- On top of all of this my Mom's boss died. She is a paralegal, and he is a lawyer. He has been gone tending to his family while she is left handling the whole firm.

- Please pray for my youngest sister that she will learn to be a good big sister to our cousin.

I know this is a lot. But they need a lot of prayer.

In Christ,

Christopher Lirette (ThePrankster)

Back to top Go down
Blackdragon2910

Blackdragon2910

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Big Prayer Request   Pretty Big Prayer Request I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:58 am

Wow that sounds hard. I will be sure to be praying for you and everyone else that has asked for prayer!!!
Back to top Go down
Mezogog

Mezogog

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Big Prayer Request   Pretty Big Prayer Request I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 3:18 pm

Will be praying for you, man!
Back to top Go down
Oxy

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Big Prayer Request   Pretty Big Prayer Request I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:35 pm

may his will be done.

Back to top Go down
Uvuriel

Uvuriel

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Big Prayer Request   Pretty Big Prayer Request I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:08 pm

Praying for ya.
Back to top Go down
http://rachelklemm.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Big Prayer Request   Pretty Big Prayer Request I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pretty Big Prayer Request
Page 1 of 1