The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for members of The Immortals, a Christian League of Legends clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

mother needs prayer!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fushyun

mother needs prayer! Empty
PostSubject: mother needs prayer!   mother needs prayer! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:02 pm

hello all i am new to the clan and the forums but i wanted to ask u all to please pray for my mom. she had a stroke this past saturday and is paralyzed on right side and cannot speak or swallow. they have put in a feeding tube as well. while she has been moved out of icu she still has a ways to go. we are thinking of sending her to st. mary's rehab if she is accepted to help her regain what she has lost. please pray for the Lord's miraculous healing to come upon her and make her whole again. please pray that the drs and other hosp staff will take great care of her and help her get better. she is my only parent i have left and i value her deeply! it is VERY hard to see her like she is. i appreciate any and all prayers!
Back to top Go down
tmbrown545

tmbrown545

PostSubject: Re: mother needs prayer!   mother needs prayer! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:57 pm

Fushyun, cetainly not the way to meet new members of the clan but I will add your Mum to my prayers. Please keep us posted on her progress and welcome to the group. We're kind of nutz, but all equal in God's eyes.

All the best,

Tim
Back to top Go down
Quakester

PostSubject: Will be praying   mother needs prayer! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 8:42 am

I'm sorry to hear that and I hope the Lord is with your entire family in this time of trial. She is in my prayers.
Back to top Go down
Fushyun

PostSubject: Re: mother needs prayer!   mother needs prayer! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 9:49 am

ty both i appreciate it
Back to top Go down
Sephir0t

Sephir0t

PostSubject: Re: mother needs prayer!   mother needs prayer! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:13 pm

Im sorry about her situation and I pray she gets better
Back to top Go down
Blackdragon2910

Blackdragon2910

PostSubject: Re: mother needs prayer!   mother needs prayer! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 10:00 am

Thats terrible. Ill also be praying for your mom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mother needs prayer!   mother needs prayer! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mother needs prayer!
Page 1 of 1