The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for members of The Immortals, a Christian League of Legends clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twofold request

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Uvuriel

Uvuriel

Twofold request Empty
PostSubject: Twofold request   Twofold request I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:16 pm

First of all, Zak (Kalishi) and I broke up. We had been dating for 5 years, and we love each other very much, but... We just aren't the right people to make each other happy.

So please pray for each of us, and please support him. He isn't terribly social and he doesn't have a ton of friends, so he will really need support right now.

Secondly, since both of the computers we play league on are his... I don't know when I will be able to play again. It might be a long time. My financial situation without him is going to be strained, to put it really lightly... So prayer for me to survive this without hitting rock bottom too hard. My church has already said they would help me out as much as they can, so thank God for that.

But prayer and support, please... And lots of it.

Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
http://rachelklemm.com
tmbrown545

tmbrown545

Twofold request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twofold request   Twofold request I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 7:45 pm

Rachael, very sorry to hear of your' and Zach split. I will of course keep you in my prayers and hope that you move through this time of trial swiftly and with a peaceful heart. Let me know if you need anything and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

All the best,

Tim
Back to top Go down
MEBBIN

MEBBIN

Twofold request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twofold request   Twofold request I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:56 am

I will certainly have you and Zak in my prayers. Thank God you have a church family's support, but I pray that Christ's glory will be revealed to you and others through this time of need.
Back to top Go down
ThePrankster
Admin
ThePrankster

Twofold request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twofold request   Twofold request I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:14 pm

I just want to remind y'all to keep Rachel in your prayers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Twofold request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twofold request   Twofold request I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twofold request
Page 1 of 1