The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for members of The Immortals, a Christian League of Legends clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Immortals - Ranked Team

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ThePrankster
Admin
ThePrankster

The Immortals - Ranked Team Empty
PostSubject: The Immortals - Ranked Team   The Immortals - Ranked Team I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 3:51 pm

For those whom are in our Ranked Team

Pastor Jake
Etteril
Danywar
ThePrankster
BigHeart
Klippo
JebezzalJoHey

We are going to start practices.

Monday - 8:00 CST
Tuesday - 8:00 CST
Thursday - 8:00 CST

Any questions about these times? Speak now or forever hold your peace. Each Practice will be aprrox. 2 hours.

I am thinking our first order of business is to find out each of our strengths, and play to those. So, I anticipate a couple of bot game to go at a slower pace to get some strategies down.

Also, I have taken the liberty of signing us up for the Alienware Winter Battlegrounds.
http://www.alienwarearena.com/event/lol-na

Go ahead, and make an account, and leave your e-mails here. I will go about sending out invites you for our team.
Back to top Go down
Regards

Regards

The Immortals - Ranked Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Immortals - Ranked Team   The Immortals - Ranked Team I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:01 pm

If you guys ever need a replacement, or a 5th, give me a shout out. I'd love to do some ranked 5v. I specialize in jungle, but can play anywhere
Back to top Go down

The Immortals - Ranked Team
Page 1 of 1