The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for members of The Immortals, a Christian League of Legends clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2s partner for 5v Ranked

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tmbrown545

tmbrown545

2s partner for 5v Ranked Empty
PostSubject: 2s partner for 5v Ranked   2s partner for 5v Ranked I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 6:54 pm

How often have you played a ranked match to have all hopes of securing a win go out the window in either Champ select, or at 'First Blood' when the player announces; 'first time Xxx', 'never seen that before', or 'sorry, have to go' (rage quit). I have spent this past week losing every ranked match I have been in, and although I certainly contributed to some of the failures of my team I never have intentionally left a game, picked a poor champ 'cause he is my favorite', or left my team mates with to fend for themselves in a match.

So, to that end I am looking for a competitive minded player who would like to claw their way out of ELO dungeon with me. We can duo queue our two best champs and try our best to at least own our lane in hopes that the rest of the team can support their own champ. My only prerequisite is that you have complete, proper rune pages and masteries for your champ; bring a fun, positive attitude and succeed with me in climbing out of the 1000 elo trap of fail.

Msg me in game, I am on most nights from 8 - midnight PST and would love to play a few games with you.

Regards,

Tim
Back to top Go down
MEBBIN

MEBBIN

PostSubject: Re: 2s partner for 5v Ranked   2s partner for 5v Ranked I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 4:11 am

I just had two losses in a row due to a rage quit then feeder. I've been climbing the elo ladder (around 1250) with jaded0ne and it's been a good venture so far.

Anyway, add me if you see me online, which is usually every night. I'm down for good ranked players.
Back to top Go down
Mezogog

Mezogog

PostSubject: Re: 2s partner for 5v Ranked   2s partner for 5v Ranked I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 4:35 am

MEBBIN plays a beastly Cho and Jarvan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2s partner for 5v Ranked   2s partner for 5v Ranked I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2s partner for 5v Ranked
Page 1 of 1