The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for members of The Immortals, a Christian League of Legends clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Want to do 5v5 ranked premades

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blackstarfire

Blackstarfire

Want to do 5v5 ranked premades Empty
PostSubject: Want to do 5v5 ranked premades   Want to do 5v5 ranked premades I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 3:32 pm

Hello I am interested in starting or joining a 5v5 or duo queue group. I'd much prefer the 5v5 though because it's much more fun with more people I could get to know! The goals of making such a group are as follows:

1. Praise God. We do that in all we do or we are suppose to. This is the overall point and the rest sort of follow it
2. Have fun. It's just a game, I take it serious but not THAT serious. I want to create a group where we can have fun, win, but not be too serious. It's problematic when people in their own group start calling each other bad and such but one bad game doesn't make a player bad neither does a good game make a player good. We all have bad games sometimes consecutively. I'm not saying I like losing but I want to make a group that can handle the fact that we aren't the best players in the world nor are we perfect.
3. Avoid conflict amongst ourselves. I noticed a lot of premades I join end up bickering over everything! It's just not needed. There's constructive criticism but that's subjective: one's constructive criticism is offensive to someone else. The purpose of a game is to have fun, whether it's normal or not.
I'm not saying I'd just take any level 30 newbies and go do tons of ranked and have high expectations. I want to have fun and winning is a side effect. It's possible to be somewhat serious and have fun and that's what I want to have. That also means shrugging it off if one dumb move costs us the game or we just get downright owned. It happens. I'm sure everyone can relate to that. If someone who just hit 30 wants to join that's fine I'll try my best to explain through custom and normal games the things you want to look out for and do. Starting from the ground up isn't a problem either. If anyone's interested in joining/creating a group please add me in the game (Blackstarfire) and send me a message! I think it would be really fun to do so. I know there are other groups forming on the forums but the last posts I read were several months old and I don't want to guess or assume they are alive dead or whatever. I also don't check the forums too much so it's important to message me in game!!!! Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Back to top Go down
SpartaLancer

SpartaLancer

PostSubject: Re: Want to do 5v5 ranked premades   Want to do 5v5 ranked premades I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 5:51 pm

count me in !!!!!
Back to top Go down
MEBBIN

MEBBIN

PostSubject: Re: Want to do 5v5 ranked premades   Want to do 5v5 ranked premades I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 2:08 am

I'm always down for a group for ranked. If I'm in the chat feel free to invite MEBBIN! (meh-bin) Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want to do 5v5 ranked premades   Want to do 5v5 ranked premades I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Want to do 5v5 ranked premades
Page 1 of 1