The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for members of The Immortals, a Christian League of Legends clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team 3 - Christ Temple Knights

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tmbrown545

tmbrown545

Team 3 - Christ Temple Knights Empty
PostSubject: Team 3 - Christ Temple Knights   Team 3 - Christ Temple Knights I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 1:41 pm

Okay, so lets move forward with the people who have shown interest and add people to the team as we grow. I'd like to see us play together as a team at least 1-2 times each week and I'll leave the timing up to the team as to what will work best. Our list of players are ....

Itsallaboutme
Darkarim
Uvuriel
Kalishi
Kiyou
Roboturn3r / Shaavan
Spartalancer
RunAwaySolomon
Steadyknockin
Antistes
Alumaweld (Soon to join clan)

All the best,

Tim

Last edited by tmbrown545 on Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:47 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added new members)
Back to top Go down
tmbrown545

tmbrown545

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 - Christ Temple Knights   Team 3 - Christ Temple Knights I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 11:31 pm

Okay, so we are getting a pretty good roster of people for the team and I would like to see us begin to have set/ open times scheduled that we can play together. For now, because of summer and also to remember that this is just a game we play I'd like to suggest Tuesday, Wednesday evenings from 6:00 - 9:00 pm PDT. Also on Thursday, after the Bible Study (check forums).

Please let me know how this works for everyone as it is only a suggestion and I am open to different days or times. Let's bring our heads together and grow our team to a successful unit.

Regards,

Tim

Last edited by tmbrown545 on Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : revised)
Back to top Go down
Uvuriel

Uvuriel

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 - Christ Temple Knights   Team 3 - Christ Temple Knights I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 11:49 pm

Zak and I tend to be on just about every evening. Waiting for the servers to come back up right now... It's getting pretty late though, lol...
Back to top Go down
http://rachelklemm.com
SpartaLancer

SpartaLancer

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 - Christ Temple Knights   Team 3 - Christ Temple Knights I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 2:54 pm

tmbrown545 wrote:
Okay, so we are getting a pretty good roster of people for the team and I would like to see us begin to have set/ open times scheduled that we can play together. For now, because of summer and also to remember that this is just a game we play I'd like to suggest Tuesday/ Thursday evenings from 6:00 - 9:00 pm PDT.

Please let me know how this works for everyone as it is only a suggestion and I am open to different days or times. Let's bring our heads together and grow our team to a successful unit.

Regards,

Tim
tuesday is ok not sure about thursday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 - Christ Temple Knights   Team 3 - Christ Temple Knights I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team 3 - Christ Temple Knights
Page 1 of 1