The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for members of The Immortals, a Christian League of Legends clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone interested in starting a new team!!

Go down 
+4
Kiyou
Uvuriel
darkarim
tmbrown545
8 posters
AuthorMessage
tmbrown545

tmbrown545

Anyone interested in starting a new team!! Empty
PostSubject: Anyone interested in starting a new team!!   Anyone interested in starting a new team!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 10:18 pm

So, after reading several posts over the last week or so and seeing the number of players on every night I believe that there is room to form a third team within clan 'Immortal'. I would like to see a range of players both in level and geographically. The goal of this team would be to play together, learn to work as a cohesive group and take our prowess to the fields of justice.

I invite anyone interested to pst here or speak with me in-game. I am on most days, in the evening from 8-midnight PDT United States. I would like our team to contain a minimum of 15-players so that we can actively play 5v normals at any given time.

I would also like to take a team of 5 into the realm of ranked play and will illicit help from the veteren clan members to help facilitate this level of play.

Please pst your information here and follow up with an in game message when you see me on.

Summoner name:
Favorite Champ:
Favorite Role:
Area of strength:
Area of development:

Thanks for your interest and I look forward to gaming with you soon.

God bless,

Tim
Back to top Go down
darkarim

darkarim

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in starting a new team!!   Anyone interested in starting a new team!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 8:48 am

hello, am already in a team but i think 2 is better than 1 so.... can i join here too?
Summoner name: darkarim
Favorite Champ: Ezreal
Favorite Role: anything but support
Area of strength: anything but support but my best is ranged and melee dps.
Area of development: jungling
Back to top Go down
Uvuriel

Uvuriel

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in starting a new team!!   Anyone interested in starting a new team!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:06 am

I just joined and I'm not on a team yet, but I would love to be.

Summoner name: Uvuriel
Favorite Champ: Kog'Maw
Favorite Role: Carry
Area of strength: Carrying/Bruiser/Tanking. Added:Watching the minimap for other people/general map awareness, organizing a game plan
Area of development: Playing a wider variety of characters well

I'm good at what I do--Kog'Maw and Nasus mostly, a little Amumu and Cho'Gath. Currently learning Urgot. I own a lot of champions, I just don't play most of them.

Last edited by Uvuriel on Tue May 31, 2011 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://rachelklemm.com
tmbrown545

tmbrown545

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in starting a new team!!   Anyone interested in starting a new team!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 12:34 pm

Excellent, glad to have you both as part of the team. Talk to your friends, and more importantly those already part of the clan who may be looking for more structured play instead of solo queue.

I look forward to getting to know you both, and playing together.

Too answer my own questions to the original post so that everyone will know my current game.

Summoner: Itsallaboutme
Favorite Champ: (Tanks) Jungle Mummy, Alistar, Nasus, Shen
(Support) Janna, yes I play support
(Melee) Nocturne, Mundo
(Range) Malzahar, Vladimir, Morgana
Favorite Role: Comfortable with any, probably prefer Tank, Jungle, Range/Support
Area of Strength: Leader, communicator, patience of Job, motivated to help others succeed
Area of Development: oh, in game ;7) melee, how do you succeed without dieing.

Thank you for your posts and hopefully this can grow to a great experience for everyone.

God bless,

Tim
Back to top Go down
Kiyou

Kiyou

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in starting a new team!!   Anyone interested in starting a new team!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 1:44 pm

Summoner Name: Kiyou
Favorite Champ: Kog'maw, Jarvan
Favorite Role: I am adjusted to Ranged Carry and Jarvan style support/off-tank
Area of strength: I know what I am doing, I can also tell whether or not I am going to be good with a character fairly quickly.
Area of development: I want to learn more of the champs that I have, and the champs I know better. I have a wide range of champs, I just need to farm runes in order to play them to their full potential.

Champs Owned: Akali, Alistar, Dr. Mundo, Fiddlesticks, Jarvan, Jax, Karma, Kog'Maw, Lee Sin, Malphite, Maokai, Renekton, Shaco, Twitch, Vayne

Back to top Go down
shaavan

shaavan

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in starting a new team!!   Anyone interested in starting a new team!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 9:02 pm

I'll get in on this, I'm mostly available on weekends although I do play for at least an hour most days.

Summoner name: roboturn3r (was Shaavan)
Favorite Champ: Caitlyn/Nidalee/Singed
Favorite Role: AP Nuke (Mage) or Ranged Carry
Area of strength: I'm pretty good at farming and split pushing (as Nidalee/Shen). I make sure the enemy jungle is warded/trapped never stay in one lane for to long and keep each lane pushed as well as have a pretty good presence in team fights (Major spear!)
Area of development: I am a pretty fast and efficient jungler but unless I'm playing Xin my ganks are subpar. I really need to work on ganking out of the jungle. And I could work on denying better during the laning phase.
Back to top Go down
tmbrown545

tmbrown545

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in starting a new team!!   Anyone interested in starting a new team!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 11:07 am

Okay, so lets move forward with the people who have shown interest and add people to the team as we grow. I'd like to see us play together as a team at least 1-2 times each week and I'll leave the timing up to the team as to what will work best. Our list of players are ....

Itsallaboutme
Darkarim
Uvuriel
Kalishi
Kiyou
Roboturn3r / Shaavan
Antistes (Currently afk)
Alumaweld (Soon to join clan)

I will be on more regularly this coming week and afterwards as the school year comes to an end. I look forward to seeing you all online and learning, growing our team into a formidable group.

All the best,

Tim

Last edited by tmbrown545 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit for addt. members)
Back to top Go down
Kiyou

Kiyou

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in starting a new team!!   Anyone interested in starting a new team!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 2:21 pm

Yeah its finals week(s) for most students. But hey I got art classes, so it's not like I need to study.

I go to school Wed and Thurs. Other than that I am pretty open.
Back to top Go down
Uvuriel

Uvuriel

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in starting a new team!!   Anyone interested in starting a new team!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:47 pm

My boyfriend hasn't actually registered on the board yet, but he (Kalishi) is also interested in being on the team.
Back to top Go down
http://rachelklemm.com
tmbrown545

tmbrown545

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in starting a new team!!   Anyone interested in starting a new team!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:39 pm

Uvuriel wrote:
My boyfriend hasn't actually registered on the board yet, but he (Kalishi) is also interested in being on the team.

Excellent, thanks Uvuriel I'll add him to the list and glad to have him along.

Tim
Back to top Go down
SpartaLancer

SpartaLancer

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in starting a new team!!   Anyone interested in starting a new team!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 7:46 pm

tmbrown545 wrote:
So, after reading several posts over the last week or so and seeing the number of players on every night I believe that there is room to form a third team within clan 'Immortal'. I would like to see a range of players both in level and geographically. The goal of this team would be to play together, learn to work as a cohesive group and take our prowess to the fields of justice.

I invite anyone interested to pst here or speak with me in-game. I am on most days, in the evening from 8-midnight PDT United States. I would like our team to contain a minimum of 15-players so that we can actively play 5v normals at any given time.

I would also like to take a team of 5 into the realm of ranked play and will illicit help from the veteren clan members to help facilitate this level of play.

Please pst your information here and follow up with an in game message when you see me on.

Summoner name:
Favorite Champ:
Favorite Role:
Area of strength:
Area of development:

Thanks for your interest and I look forward to gaming with you soon.

God bless,

Summoner Name: SpartaLancer
Favorite champ: ryze, or vayne
Farovite role: jungler or ranged dps or ap carry
Area of strength: almost 400 wins under my belt
area of develoment: work on farming better
Tim
Back to top Go down
tmbrown545

tmbrown545

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in starting a new team!!   Anyone interested in starting a new team!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 11:28 pm

Welcome Sparta, I added you to the team list found in another thread. I will msg you in-game in case you do not see this. We are pretty quiet atm with summer and other commitments but I plan to be on in the evenings and want to be playing with team members to grow together and take the Clan name to success.

All the best,

Tim
Back to top Go down
Runawaysolomon

Runawaysolomon

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in starting a new team!!   Anyone interested in starting a new team!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 12:02 am

Summoner name: RunAwaySolomon
Favorite Champ: Malzahar, Yi
Favorite Role:Anything but Tank (Including support)
Area of strength: Communication and willingness to learn quickly.
Area of development: Adjusting to team play from solo que. And Last hitting.
Back to top Go down
steadyknockn

PostSubject: Steadyknockn   Anyone interested in starting a new team!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:28 pm

Summoner name: Steadyknockn

Favorite Champ: I play a lot!! Annie,Ashe, Mal, Singed,Brand,Lux. I play just about everyone

Favorite Role:Anything!

Area of strength: Smart player, and can play a whole lot of different characters.

Area of development: hmm not really to sure to be honest.. im a pretty all around good player. (not trying to be self boastfull)

Back to top Go down
tmbrown545

tmbrown545

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in starting a new team!!   Anyone interested in starting a new team!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:46 pm

Welcome, both of you to the team. At this time we are pretty un-organized; part due to school break and other real life committments but rest assured we'll start getting some games together soon. I will add you both to the team roster and look forward to playing with, and getting to know you in-game.

Currently I am trying to be in-game on Tue, Wed, Thur from 6:00 - 9:00 pm PST USA. Or any other time that I happen to find myself online. Hope to see you soon,

Regards,

Tim
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in starting a new team!!   Anyone interested in starting a new team!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone interested in starting a new team!!
Page 1 of 1