The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for members of The Immortals, a Christian League of Legends clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Star Wars: The Old Republic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rahvin3

Star Wars: The Old Republic Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars: The Old Republic   Star Wars: The Old Republic I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 8:47 pm

For all of you who are also waiting for this to come out, I just thought I would tell you that we do already have a Christian Guild set up for the game. We already have over 300 members (pretty good for a game that hasn't even come out yet) and a very strong Christian community.

If you are interested, check us out at: http://sotor.guildlaunch.com/forums/index.php?gid=91149
Back to top Go down
Trevelyan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic   Star Wars: The Old Republic I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:50 am

Just found the Immortals here, haven't had a chance to play games with anyone yet even! Started a Star Wars The Old Republic Guild with some friends I played WoW with, called Care Bear Stare.

http://www.swtor.com/guilds/51150/care-bear-stare

Is the Saints of the Old Republic a Rebel Alliance guild? I really want to play Galactic Empire!
Back to top Go down
MEBBIN

MEBBIN

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic   Star Wars: The Old Republic I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:59 am

Some of my friends are super hyped about this game. The most I ever got into any sort of star wars RPG was Jedi Academy, which was a ton of fun for LAN parties. A part of me wishes I was a fan of (and had time for!) MMOs cause this one looks like a great game to play together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic   Star Wars: The Old Republic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: The Old Republic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Immortals :: Welcome to The Immortals :: Off-Topic Discussion-
Jump to: