The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for members of The Immortals, a Christian League of Legends clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Competitive Play/Educational Sessions

Go down 
+2
darkarim
Kiyou
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiyou

Kiyou

Competitive Play/Educational Sessions Empty
PostSubject: Competitive Play/Educational Sessions   Competitive Play/Educational Sessions I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 4:21 am

Hey guys, it's my first topic so I thought I would make it a goodun.

I am wanting to arrange competitive play/educational games, looking for 5v5 custom to simulate ladder matches and teach people advanced tactics. We would need to come up with two whole teams, I understand that we kinda already have one Ranked team. If we could coordinate another we could scrimmage against each other. It would allow us to get a lot more experience.

We could also use this method to allow newer players to learn outside of the solo queue. I myself own several champs and am interested in learning how to play some of them better.

If anyone is interested please respond below. My schedule is fairly open with the exception of Wed. and Thurs. before 5:30ish.

Also please post which you are interested in and what role(s). (I myself am currently runed for physical dps characters, working on others but not there yet)

Thanks and God Bless.
Back to top Go down
darkarim

darkarim

PostSubject: Re: Competitive Play/Educational Sessions   Competitive Play/Educational Sessions I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 5:55 am

i think we already have 2 teams...
Back to top Go down
Etteril

Etteril

PostSubject: Re: Competitive Play/Educational Sessions   Competitive Play/Educational Sessions I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:55 am

Good idea! We do have two teams, but they could be involved or not. I think it's always a good idea to try to improve our game!
Back to top Go down
tmbrown545

tmbrown545

PostSubject: Re: Competitive Play/Educational Sessions   Competitive Play/Educational Sessions I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 12:08 pm

Woot, now your talking. This is what I was looking for, along with new friends to play with and abuse. I am definately interested and can be found ingame most evenings in the Pacific timezone, USA.
Back to top Go down
cLee

cLee

PostSubject: Re: Competitive Play/Educational Sessions   Competitive Play/Educational Sessions I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 4:02 am

Im in. message me im usually always on cLeeSpades.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=677001677
TheAnonymousGame

TheAnonymousGame

PostSubject: Re: Competitive Play/Educational Sessions   Competitive Play/Educational Sessions I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:09 pm

I know I'm posting months after the initial posting of this topic, but I would greatly enjoy sessions like this. Let me know if this is still open.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Competitive Play/Educational Sessions   Competitive Play/Educational Sessions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Competitive Play/Educational Sessions
Page 1 of 1