The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for members of The Immortals, a Christian League of Legends clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

who would win a chess game Heimidinger or Swain

Go down 
+4
ThePrankster
regislol
bayne66
darkarim
8 posters
AuthorMessage
darkarim

darkarim

who would win a chess game Heimidinger or Swain Empty
PostSubject: who would win a chess game Heimidinger or Swain   who would win a chess game Heimidinger or Swain I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 5:54 pm

state ur reason Razz
Back to top Go down
bayne66

PostSubject: Re: who would win a chess game Heimidinger or Swain   who would win a chess game Heimidinger or Swain I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 5:56 pm

Chuck Norris would win, duh.
Back to top Go down
darkarim

darkarim

PostSubject: Re: who would win a chess game Heimidinger or Swain   who would win a chess game Heimidinger or Swain I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 5:59 pm

bayne66 wrote:
Chuck Norris would win, duh.
u mean Jesse Perring Cool
Back to top Go down
regislol

regislol

PostSubject: Re: who would win a chess game Heimidinger or Swain   who would win a chess game Heimidinger or Swain I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:17 am

I don't think either of them are patient enough to play chess. But if I had to choose one it would be Hiemer, he has a big brain.
Back to top Go down
ThePrankster
Admin
ThePrankster

PostSubject: Re: who would win a chess game Heimidinger or Swain   who would win a chess game Heimidinger or Swain I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:51 am

I am gonna have to go with Swain. He is the MASTER Tactician.
Back to top Go down
darkarim

darkarim

PostSubject: Re: who would win a chess game Heimidinger or Swain   who would win a chess game Heimidinger or Swain I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:55 am

ThePrankster wrote:
I am gonna have to go with Swain. He is the MASTER Tactician.
that is what i think too
Back to top Go down
Sephir0t

Sephir0t

PostSubject: Re: who would win a chess game Heimidinger or Swain   who would win a chess game Heimidinger or Swain I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 11:04 am

i agree with regislol, heimi has big brains and therefore smarter
Back to top Go down
darkarim

darkarim

PostSubject: Re: who would win a chess game Heimidinger or Swain   who would win a chess game Heimidinger or Swain I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 11:34 am

Sephir0t wrote:
i agree with regislol, heimi has big brains and therefore smarter
i dont remember where but i read that chess has nothin to do with smartness and it is mostly about tactics.
Back to top Go down
regislol

regislol

PostSubject: Re: who would win a chess game Heimidinger or Swain   who would win a chess game Heimidinger or Swain I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:44 pm

You NEED brains to know tactics. Besides, Swain would just get angry when Heimer killed his pawn and turn into a giant raven and start cursing and throw the board at Heimers big head.
Back to top Go down
regislol

regislol

PostSubject: Re: who would win a chess game Heimidinger or Swain   who would win a chess game Heimidinger or Swain I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:47 pm

I'd prolly put my money on zilean....
Back to top Go down
Kiyou

Kiyou

PostSubject: Re: who would win a chess game Heimidinger or Swain   who would win a chess game Heimidinger or Swain I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 9:32 pm

I think Heimer would develop a device to win for him.
Back to top Go down
regislol

regislol

PostSubject: Re: who would win a chess game Heimidinger or Swain   who would win a chess game Heimidinger or Swain I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 9:41 pm

heimer rebuilds the towers...
Back to top Go down
Rahvin3

PostSubject: Re: who would win a chess game Heimidinger or Swain   who would win a chess game Heimidinger or Swain I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 8:38 pm

Swain will definitely win. Being the Master Tactician and all. He is the best strategist, heimer wouldn't stand a chance.
Back to top Go down
darkarim

darkarim

PostSubject: Re: who would win a chess game Heimidinger or Swain   who would win a chess game Heimidinger or Swain I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:50 am

well someone sure likes swain am i right?
Back to top Go down
Rahvin3

PostSubject: Re: who would win a chess game Heimidinger or Swain   who would win a chess game Heimidinger or Swain I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:55 pm

darkarim wrote:
well someone sure likes swain am i right?

Haha, yeah, you are right. Swain is great. I don't know why so many people don't like him. scratch
Back to top Go down
danywar

danywar

PostSubject: Re: who would win a chess game Heimidinger or Swain   who would win a chess game Heimidinger or Swain I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 4:29 pm

Zilean obviously Smile

"hm, wrong move, let me rewind"

Maybe Malzahar too

*casts malefic visions on Swain, who proceeds to have visions and makes erroneous moves *

back on topic,

Chess is considered more a memory and practice game, not exactly smarts.

if both of them were playing for the first time though, Heimer has the advantage because of faster adaptation and understanding =)

(Pd, I know a few Christian scientists who are pro at Chess...

Dr Johnathan Sarfati, during a conference was asked 'Dr, is it true that you are a master in chess?"

his answer " Come in the evening and you'll know"

At evening, he sits in front of a flat table, sets seven chessboards in front of him, and puts a cloth over his eyes.

" I need 7 volunteers" .... )

Back to top Go down
darkarim

darkarim

PostSubject: Re: who would win a chess game Heimidinger or Swain   who would win a chess game Heimidinger or Swain I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 4:34 pm

danywar wrote:
Zilean obviously Smile

"hm, wrong move, let me rewind"

Maybe Malzahar too

*casts malefic visions on Swain, who proceeds to have visions and makes erroneous moves *

back on topic,

Chess is considered more a memory and practice game, not exactly smarts.

if both of them were playing for the first time though, Heimer has the advantage because of faster adaptation and understanding =)

(Pd, I know a few Christian scientists who are pro at Chess...

Dr Johnathan Sarfati, during a conference was asked 'Dr, is it true that you are a master in chess?"

his answer " Come in the evening and you'll know"

At evening, he sits in front of a flat table, sets seven chessboards in front of him, and puts a cloth over his eyes.

" I need 7 volunteers" .... )

my chess coach do that too! it is so funny that he acctally win in the end... sometimes really annoing
Back to top Go down
danywar

danywar

PostSubject: Re: who would win a chess game Heimidinger or Swain   who would win a chess game Heimidinger or Swain I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 4:42 pm

Heh now that I am thinking about it though, Heimer could build a computer to help him ( advanced chess style)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who would win a chess game Heimidinger or Swain   who would win a chess game Heimidinger or Swain I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who would win a chess game Heimidinger or Swain
Page 1 of 1