The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for members of The Immortals, a Christian League of Legends clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

That Google+

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MEBBIN

MEBBIN

That Google+ Empty
PostSubject: That Google+   That Google+ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:16 am

From what I've seen so far Google+ has great potential. Overall a pretty slick new interface that I would say is cleaner than Facebook. It's difficult to gauge because of the relatively low user base though, plus the fact that I can't log in cause they're doing more closed testing or something.

One thing I find awesome in a very creepy kind of way is the mobile app's "check-in" system. It's a lot like the foursquare app that shows exactly where you are, but because it's still in beta I don't think people realize that their check ins are set to public view. Basically you can see what street they're on (even if you have no clue who they are or don't have them in your circle of friends). Laughing

tl:dr Anyone else try out Google+? How's it been for ya so far and would you leave facebook if enough people joined up? I know I would! cheers
Back to top Go down
Dwarve

That Google+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Google+   That Google+ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 6:58 am

I'm loving G+. Its really the social aspect of facebook combined with the tell the world aspect of twitter but with a lot more control over who sees what you are saying.

By the time G+ came along, I had all but left Facebook anyway, so now I'm rarely on it for sure. The most interesting part of G+ is how you can do groups without actually setting up groups. Just put everyone into a circle that is part of the group and when you need to tell the group something, just post a message for that circle only.
Back to top Go down
http://cyphervoid.com

That Google+
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Immortals :: Welcome to The Immortals :: Off-Topic Discussion-
Jump to: