The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for members of The Immortals, a Christian League of Legends clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Volunteer Leaders for Bible Study

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ThePrankster
Admin
ThePrankster

Volunteer Leaders for Bible Study Empty
PostSubject: Volunteer Leaders for Bible Study   Volunteer Leaders for Bible Study I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 5:16 pm

I like to lead bible study, but its also nice to hear from you guys, and what you have to say. So, if you are interested in leading Bible Study in the future. Please post here, and we will get you a date, and time.

If you need help coming with material, PJ or I can probably help you get grounded.

But, if you are interested in helping me take some of the load. Please do. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tmbrown545

tmbrown545

Volunteer Leaders for Bible Study Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volunteer Leaders for Bible Study   Volunteer Leaders for Bible Study I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 7:16 pm

I can throw my name into the Study hat. I have material for a couple of studies, John 3:16 by Max Lucado and 'He Still Moves Mountains' come to mind. Both are interactive with lots of Q & A and study reading. Msg me in-game or through facebook and let me know what you think.

All the best,

Tim
Back to top Go down

Volunteer Leaders for Bible Study
Page 1 of 1